For many businesses the top answers were finding new business and holding on to customers. Given that most businesses lose, on average, 10% of customers each year and at the same time have growth plans for the year ahead, it is not surprising that this is seen as a vital factor for success.
There are some key questions that all businesses must ask themselves:
- Does your business really focus on new business?
- How much new business do you need in the next 12 months to achieve your targets?
- Is there a consistent flow of profitable business coming in?
- How capable are the sales team of generating new business?
- Platform Selling
- Tipping the Scales/Improving your Strike Rate
- How do I make more time for new business?
If you would to download the whitepaper in full then fill in your details in the form on the right hand side. You will then be sent an email with the full version of the Whitepaper.